CAPS Complaint Forms

The information from the complaint forms makes it easier for us to assist you and provides CAPS with critical information for investigations, legislation and outreach.

Please submit a pet shop complaint form to register a complaint concerning a companion animal you purchased from a pet shop, online or directly from a breeder.

Please use the rescue complaint form to register a complaint against an animal rescue.

Please use the California Municipal Shelter complaint form to report violations and problems at public shelters in California. This form is ONLY for employees, volunteers, rescue partners, adopters, and fosters associated with municipal shelters in California. A current relationship with a shelter is not required, but information should not be more than two years old.

Stand With Us.

Donate monthly - Become a regular supporter