Launch Party for CAPS MBTA Ad Campaign
From April 30, 2014 5:30 pm until April 30, 2014 8:00 pm Save to calendar
Posted by Deborah Howard
5:30 pm - 8 pm (Flagship Ballroom)
Photo opportunities with:
- Susan Wornick, former anchor of WCVB-TV’s NewsCenter 5 Midday.
- Radio personalities Loren & Wally from 105.7 WROR-FM Boston’s Classic Hits.
- Jaclyn Cashman, radio host and columnist at Boston Herald.
- CAPS President Deborah Howard, Spokesmodel Beatrice (Basset Hound puppy mill survivor and canine star of the ad campaign), and Canine Donation Specialist Spencer (an Australian Cattle Dog mix who also appears in ads for the campaign).
Join us for a fun-filled event, including:
- Complimentary Cocktails & Hors d'Oeuvres
- Silent Auction
- Complimentary Gift Bags
- Music by So Distinct - A Jazz Trio
Advance tickets: $25 per ticket*
At door: $30 per ticket
*Purchase online by clicking Buy Tickets, or call 339-309-0272 (All Major Credit Cards accepted).
In-Kind Event Sponsors
John Paul Pet