Blog, Message board, Ask Carmen (any that apply) Content Policies
The rules apply to all areas of content on the site. If you push the limits of our guidelines you may find yourself banned at the discretion of our administrators. If you think you might be pushing the limits, you probably are.
Our rules of etiquette include:
- Stick to topics which are directly or indirectly related to protecting our companion animals.
- Don't post Off-Topic comments or replies. Off-Topic replies
- No pornography or any other inappropriate content are not allowed.
- None of the content sections will tolerate spamming, racism, threatening any user, flaming, etc.
- Do not use obscenities in this forum. We don't care if it's not in the profanity filter. No censor dodging.
- Do not troll or create inflammatory posts intended to anger other users.
- Anything of a sexually explicit nature is not permitted on this forum. This includes nudity, genitalia, sexual intercourse and interactions, risque clothing, and see-thru clothing; real or animated. (Instant Ban)
- Don't discuss things such as the use of recreational drugs or alcohol.
- No Viruses are to be Posted, this includes all invasive programs, such as spybot's, etc.
- Don't post any degratory comments based on age, gender, race, ethnicity or nationality (which will be met with a swift ban)
- Going to the edge of any of these rules (for example, flaming, but not enough to get you in trouble on on specific occasion) multiple times over a long period of time is called being a jerk. Don't be a jerk or there will be consequences (i.e. a ban, either temporary or permanent based on each individual case)
- Do nothing to respond to or encourage spambots.
- No plaigiarism. If someone else originated content, quote them and/or find some way to give them credit.
We reserve the right to modify these rules as the need arises.