Joyce Stoltzfus, CC Pets, Puppy Love Kennels
- State of Pennsylania Revokes Kennel License of Joyce Stoltzfus (2009-10-07)
- Attorney General Corbett announces court ordered shut down of Lancaster County dog kennel (2009-04-10)
- CC Kennels in Lancaster County, PA closed (2009-04-10)
- Attorney General Corbett files injunction to close Lancaster County kennel (2008-10-15)
- CAPS Investigation of Puppy Love Kennel (2005-02-04)
- PA Attorney General Accuses Puppy Love of Selling Sick Puppies (2003-12-05)
- Puppy Love Kennels (2003-06-23)
- Zeus's Story (2001-12-31)
Thousands of dogs will soon enjoy a better life -- and they have you to thank.Missourians voted YES! on Prop B, and chose to save dogs suffering in Missouri puppy mills.
You made this victory happen. Whether you donated to keep our TV ads on the air, spent your nights phone banking for Prop B, hit the pavement with leaflets, gathered signatures from registered voters, or engaged your friends and family in Missouri -- you helped show millions of Missouri voters what Prop B would mean for dogs.
We are grateful to the citizens of Missouri for voting to crack down on puppy mill abuses and establish common-sense standards for the care of dogs at large scale facilities. Finally these creatures will have relief from being crammed into small and filthy cages, without veterinary care, exercise, or human affection. If we can do it here in the nation’s largest puppy mill state, we are more likely to see similar reforms enacted in other states, where the industry is not nearly as strong and entrenched.
Dogs should be treated like family pets, not like breeding machines or a cash crop. We look forward to working with commercial breeders to transition to more humane systems and setting a new high bar within this industry. Missouri lawmakers and state officials should heed this message from the people, and immediately step up enforcement efforts to crack down on inhumane breeding operations.
How dogs are treated is so important to all of us -- and even more important to the dogs who have been suffering every day in Missouri’s puppy mills. Together, we fought for a better life for puppy mill dogs, and together, we won.
Missourians for the Protection of Dogs / YES! on Prop B
P.S. For the latest news and next steps, please continue to visit YESonPropB.com.